Enjoy 20% off Suites for a late summer or fall get away!
Park City and the mountain sunshine doesn’t slow down when school starts. Book a one-bedroom suite for two nights or more to take advantage of the sunny days at the pool and perfect outdoor dining nights for an amazing alpine vacation.
Things to do in Park City (minutes from our hotel!):
- Utah Olympic Park: Ziplining, Bobsledding, Extreme Tubing, Olympic Museum and More!
- Park City Mountain Resort: Hiking, Mountain Biking, Kids Activities
- Canyons Golf: An 18-hole, par 70 course. Guests of Waldorf Astoria Park City receive an exclusive 15% discount when booking the course through the hotel’s personal concierge team.
- Park Silly Sunday Market: an Eco-friendly, open-air market and street festival every Sunday on historic Main Street through September 17th
- Canyons Farmers Market: steps from our hotel, the Canyons village base parking lot hosts a Farmer’s Market from 12 – 5 pm every Wednesday through October 18th
- Autumn Aloft: The 2017 Autumn Aloft Hot Air balloon festival is scheduled for September 16 -17, 2017. Event festivities are free to spectators and are scheduled to take place at multiple locations around the Park City area.
*Promotion is only valid for reservations with minimum of two nights.