Our hotel is a proud recipient of a variety of awards, including:
- Forbes Travel Guide Star Awards – Four-Star Hotel 2021
- Condé Nast Traveler “Top Resorts in the West” Reader’s Choice Awards 2016-2019
- World Ski Awards – Best US Ski Hotel 2017
- World Ski Awards Top Three Ski Hotels in the World 2017
- The Daily Meal’s Best Special Occasion Restaurant and Best Romantic Restaurant in Utah 2019
- World Spa Award – Utah’s Best Spa, 2018-2019
- World Spa Awards – North America’s Best Hotel Spa 2018
Enjoy over 7,300 acres of terrain and more than 300 trailsPlay in Park City
Savor the Moment
Dine at our on-property restaurant, PowderLearn More
MAP & DIRECTIONS
Salt Lake City International Airport (approximately 35 minutes):
Waldorf Astoria Park City is conveniently located at the Canyons Village base of Park City Resort, just 5 minutes from Main Street Park City and 35 minutes from SLC International Airport. Canyons Village is the first mountain base approached in Park City when coming from the Salt Lake area.
The hotel offers a daily shuttle that will take you to the Park City Base area, Deer Valley Resort, and Historic Main Street. Also, our partnerships with local transportation companies allow us to schedule your airport transfers.